#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

THESE PEOPLE DESERVE TO [ ].
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
WE ARE THE CURE.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.
THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.
Q

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

🍿🎥🎞🎬

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Exactly! We’re finally awakening, and to me that’s something MAJOR to celebrate, and thank God for.🙏🏽✨💗🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

yes even with the ukraine flags

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Enoch puts it all in perspective.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

from the very little I saw, I noticed the MK Ultra butterflies, red and black spell spirals and and illuminati pyramid graphics were working overtime to dazzle the masses. Whatever that was for Will Smith, he got the trigger com.

(2) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

For some people, you shine the light strong enough & long enough, they will leave the darkness and step into the light.
For those with ego & pride, are the ones refuse to stepping out of the darkness and into the light. At this point, there's nothing much anyone can do for them, I am afraid.

#meditation #CleanseAura #GoldenProtectionLayer #Prayers #God #Angels #lightandlove

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

is that like spell-ing . hence why i say gotta stop saying all the crazy stuff . even if you dont like the person put bad ju ju on the lersob

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

person*

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

One of the reasons I like to Spell bad.

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Do you recall the Xfiles episode, where people are suddenly committing violent acts out of the blue?

Scully even becomes affected, paranoid.

They discover that news programs are broadcasting a separate signal, with the normal image and sound.

Remember in 2008, when TV went digital... that was the year, my husband and I stopped watching regular tv.

These random acts of violence we are seeing - random punching, pushing folk in front of trains, this reminds me if that Xfiles episode.

I think they are testing different methods of actual mind control using frequency...

Fear is the easiest tool for them to create, they just have to direct it.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

Spiritually Discerned. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The Bible makes clear that the ultimate reality is not this physical, temporary universe, but a spiritual realm that is beyond human perception.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Atonement = a tone meant.
being in harmonic vibration with God.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Even though we haven’t reached
- we do recognise it. Home.

I learned it to be At One Ment - The state of being At One with God.

The word alone feels nice to say, Atonement.

Good Vibes.
🙏💛

(7) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Love when I get to a post but I am blocked so can't read it. Why I live this life, shit like this.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

What would happen if the Black Cubes around the world were destroyed?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

interesting thought!

(1) Show this thread

THANK YOU VK!
You are so right - the spell !

Frequency is everything ... we are attracted / connected by the same frequency. It's like a magnet.

😁What frequency? Ill play it over the intercom at work. I work with a bunch of sleepers.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Everything is visible and feels solid bc it vibrates. A higher vibration is associated with happier, free thinking, loving people.

Music can be played at different frequencies ... 432Hz is recommended for the most human harmony with each other and nature.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Its little shark in reverse :)

(2) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

If it speaks, it spells…people are dizzy from the drug. They have been living off others energy. They keep that negative battery charged through everything external. Some will never wake up from the drug because they simply dont know they are “under” this spell. As long as they keep us “under” one can’t see. Blinded by our own sight…people look at others for light not realizing they have their own light.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response June Nelson to her Publication

It's getting harder every day. My vaxxed husband has become so negative every day,, it's unbearable. I keep praying for him but he is getting worse.
I hate to admit I am finding more peace everyday with my animals and God.

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yep

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

NOW there is no limitation. There is no right and there is no wrong. When we are working together, we are working at a fifth, sixth, seventh dimensional level. You have stepped out of third and fourth dimensions where you have linear constraints and you have polarizations that limit creation. In the avenues where we are now operating and creating, there are no limitations. Yes, there are results but that, in itself, is not a limitation. If what is created is not to your liking, you are not constrained by the thought of “Oh, this is wrong and I have to live with it” but instead “Oh, this isn’t what I thought it would be, so let’s adjust it and create a little different aspect to it.

Let’s re-create it. Let’s take this frequency instead of that frequency and replace it. Yes, this will be a more effective way to create what it is that I INTEND.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

ne jamais utiliser de mots négatifs a son encontre 😎☝️Cousin Bruce Lee l’a dit les mots ont une energie

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Proper Frequency = Proper Words

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK, how come that someone was immune to that spell? Higher powers involved? How did higher powers selected those?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Spiritually immune

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I have been awake since childhood. Back then already I could not relate to herd behavior. It seems wherever there is a mob with many people, it all goes haywire. It seems some of us came here immune to the brainwashing frequency. Can't explain it any other way. Had to write this even though on vacation right now. As this subject always fascinated me. Also wonder about the correct frequency that VK mentioned. Will this frequency be played or broadcasted thorough the towers? Or thorough our computer or phone? Because I would love to see people snap out of the spells.

(4) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I believe CERN & other Hadron colliders are messing with the Earths Schumann Resonance . They have been messing with the natural vibrations for decades now

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It is dark magic, dark vibes and I have noticed that the energy jumps to infect others.
I am trying to stay aware
observe don't absorb
and setting limits on who/what I open my door to and let into my space at this time.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Goin hippie on this one - Spoke to some zen buddhists about some of the best ways to open your consciousness. They said the best way was a mindfck - something like an Aha! moment. Thats why they meditate on Koans.

Things like What is the sound of one hand clapping? or How does one bite their own teeth?

But a life altering plot twist is the best.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. Koans is news to me but makes perfect sense. Will have fun looking into. Doesn’t it make you wonder though that we find ourselves in this body on this level needing so much help to get out of this 3-D blindness?

(1) Show this thread

There is So much to trash… music, movies, cartoons, etc. Im sure I’ll still walk a lonely road of deep thinking, intentional living, and living anove reproach after all is exposed. people love enterainment more than truth and responsibility I Love deeply, dont trust easy, question everything, and willing to stand alone for truth. people want all the authority with no responsibility or at least little responsibiliry. Its rare to find those who truly love accoubtanility.

In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

Amen Patriot Sister.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

You just described me

(7) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

TRUTH...well spoken. THANK YOU VK. :) FREQUENCY, FREQUENCY FREQUENCY :)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nite VK & Frens. Have to get a few hours of sleep to keep up with my little angel face tomorrow. 🥰🥰
Super excited & nervous about this week, but SO ready. 🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

RN here- anxious to start training on these alternative healing technologies. Cant wait to heal people the way God intended. 🙏

In response Dawn Warner to her Publication

beautiful attitude

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Dawn Warner to her Publication

I had a boyfriend like that. Extremely scary. He had been abused in various ways as a young boy. Broke my heart, because I felt like I was turning my back on him. But my safety trumped my feelings. Pun intended.

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I could be wrong but forgetting things easily is a big reason this crap has gon on for so long. IMHO. what is the point if they cannot remember and cannot pass that along to future generations? that part makes no sense to me?
With proper freq? Would that not would be equivalent to mind control? that makes it soun more like more lab experiments on unknowing folks. just the opinion of an idiot (myself) but i do not like the sound of that at all

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Are you just now coming to the realization that there is mind control going on?
I used to like to people watch. Now it freak me out a bit.

(1) Show this thread