#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

There is So much to trash… music, movies, cartoons, etc. Im sure I’ll still walk a lonely road of deep thinking, intentional living, and living anove reproach after all is exposed. people love enterainment more than truth and responsibility I Love deeply, dont trust easy, question everything, and willing to stand alone for truth. people want all the authority with no responsibility or at least little responsibiliry. Its rare to find those who truly love accoubtanility.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Reformer_Legacy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

You just described me

Amen Patriot Sister.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

I can relate 1000% and can tell you are exactly as you described youself. One isnt able to gather their thoughts and articulate it as you have by accident. God Bless you Patriot. Very thankful for your helping me out to understanding my ownself even more. As, I felt like i wrote it. As i read your post. 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

we are ripping the band aid off this weekend ang cable tv will be gone! The plan is to not watch tv like we used to. Everything on tv seems so ugly and evil and the symbolism is clear to see.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Great decision. i dont even watch the weather anymore either abd that used to be my favorite part of the newscast. i dont even check it either online except very rarely. Your family wont even miss it andwill bring you closer together by getting in tune with each others likes, true interests, and bonds growing stronger as a result. Enjoy

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK , Your hints are too disconnected & Complex .. Simplify ..
You Can Copy & Paste This:

It is The 2nd Coming of Christ
Shane Browning is Yahweh
Brock is The Witness
The Q movement is Disclosure of IT
The military are God’s hands & 👣
👍😀
W1/Q

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

wow whoever wrote this is just a lil bit jealous. go boo hoo somewhere else

(1) Show this thread

I have yet to find anyone else like that in "real" life, until being here. 💙