#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

I could be wrong but forgetting things easily is a big reason this crap has gon on for so long. IMHO. what is the point if they cannot remember and cannot pass that along to future generations? that part makes no sense to me?
With proper freq? Would that not would be equivalent to mind control? that makes it soun more like more lab experiments on unknowing folks. just the opinion of an idiot (myself) but i do not like the sound of that at all

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Are you just now coming to the realization that there is mind control going on?
I used to like to people watch. Now it freak me out a bit.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

reversing what [they] have done to humanity
from the moon...

Same! Why is that?!? Change of frequency?

(3) Show this thread