Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

it is the end times bro, just not how we think of end times, Ive been getting visions of the pyramid destruction at the peoples hands and then their radicalized 4-6% man, i still have an issue with saying what ive seen in visions, it gets beyond bizarre and ugly for them. so yeah in a sense it is the end times and i ONLY saw the cities nearly vacant, I didnt see the fields and small towns at all, anyone left in the cities was petrified with fear. and for the record we are decimating the pyramid by being steadfast and resolute and prayerful.

Yes there are 70 genders go cry about it Get nae naed L Gay the pray away

first bite into my as-

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

79 😎

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

I often wonder what lost means. Lost as in losing their sanity, suicides? Lost because of deaths caused by vaccine long term effects. Or lost as in not ready to ascend and you die here and travel somewhere else.

There are a lot more than 4-6% still brainwashed so we've a long way to go. I do believe though that if people are given the truth by trusted sources, it would be drip, drip, flood.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I was in Cracker Barrel this weekend. There were a few people wearing masks. I did an estimate and I came up with 4%.

As I walked about the store, I noticed they were always moving away from anyone not wearing a mask. I'm guessing they were trying to maintain social distancing.

None of the store staff were masked. These people took their masks off at the table.

They do not see.

I'm wondering if the 4-6% includes the people and the evil ones.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I believe in my heart the 4-6% are the evil ones all over the planet. Our sleepy friends and family will wake up when it is time. I just give them big hugs and make sure they know I love them.

How will the ecstasy before the tribulation take place?

These clones, aliens, unfortunate souls who didnt figure all this out i.e. shots?

Q referenced👉 Jeremiah 29: 11....”Plans to give you Hope and a Future”!

Trump said “The Best is Yet to Come” (they sound like similar statements to me)!

2 👇

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

💧791 🙏✝️🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Good morning.🌸🌻🌺

I just received notifications about my comment to your post and I thought I would also share this one from last night.

💧522 also mentions Jeremiah 29:11 and I noted it in my post re: VK's comment last night at 10:50 pm.

Wishing you a wonderful day & a fabulous weekend too.🕊💖💫

https://anonup.com/thread/8882641

(2) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Ciara - Level Up Lyrics - YouTube

I own nothing.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

the Sword of God youtube channel does one heck of a job though.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

How many preach Biblical religious end of times, Apocalypse?
Who does that serve?
How many religious views are propaganda, globalist ideologies, programming, while ignoring what evidence is, what facts are, what our real powers are?
So much religious information is doom and gloom, sorting through moral interests, corrupted data, frauds, false prophets, deceptive language, interesting information, truth vs fictions?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

EVENTS! NOT DATES!

No whining and crying.. Stop fighting amongst your selves. It servers no purpose.

Look at how many guilty, how many can be arrested?
Instead of all the negative vibes from so many arrests and dealing with all of that, what happens if they are just removed from earth by galactic forces?
There are so many committing crimes and they don't seem to be stopping, actually its getting more apparent, more serious, they are getting more evil and damaging.

While people are ignoring learning Law and Physics to life force, times is wasting, crimes are furthering, humanity forget the way, allowed themselves to support slavery, to sit back and wait for saviours, wanting saviours?

https://t.me/s/qthestormrider777?q=7.7+Billion+people+on+Earth

How many die of COVID-19 shots, testing?

How many are clones, robotiods, Vrils, not human, draco and other shape shifters?

Incorporated governments, their corporations are not legitimate, how many employees are to be arrested for forcing slavery, human trafficking, treason, crimes against human, war crimes, other crimes?

How many governments, corporation's, businesses, unlawful nuclear power plants, employees are guilty of COVID-19 crimes against humanity, War crimes, treason, eugenics programs, other crimes?

How many will not handle the increase in energy, frequency, vibration?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

when you say "lot" I think of a salt pillar.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

signs this morning...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yep, my vibes are high. I don't pay attention to fear posts. Thank you VK.

I always wondered why a professional counselor was never able to hypnotize me many years ago.....he couldn't do it. Now it finally becomes clear to me.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication

YES - I was never able to be hypnotized - and the people I know that have been (my mother, God Rest her soul) was one of them.

(1) Show this thread

"The plan" might mean pedal to the metal until the engine blows and max wake up possible is accomplished. I still hear that motor gunning.

David Straight is a Patriot that I have thee absolute upmost respect and belief in!!! That being said… Being that he works FOR Trump on several committees, he has a good idea of what’s going on. His claim is that this battle we’re not seeing behind all the noise is to be fought until April 2023 sometime… He also claims; before we reach the beginning of thee 1000 years of peace and prosperity, we will have a transformation period of society and we will continue to finish off the Satanic New World Order and this will last about 7 years, until 2030?! Curious what everyone else's opinion/thoughts on this bold prediction may be!? Share your thoughts with us all PLEASE!!??

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I don't want to be a vibe killer but today is ☹️😭

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

I am so stinking tired, reached my precise point. Can't take anymore. I am not going to sit here atd pretend everthing is okay when it isn't. It is okay to be sad sometimes and still want peace in the world. I still love you, just grumpy.

(1) Show this thread

I remember when I first heard about MSM putting out spells, it was to hard to believe.
I believe it now.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

That includes clones.....?

Thank you! very well said CrypticOne 💛

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Pumpin' up the vibes !!!
Such a beautiful morning sky and here comes the sun

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

i shrug it off i also try to call it out when i see it bc that may help someone realeyes

mid range

💧395 12/19/17 lines up today on Qclock
show the world our power

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Higher Powers and Beings at play...
Not gonna let it happen this time...
💚🌟💚