#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

ne jamais utiliser de mots négatifs a son encontre 😎☝️Cousin Bruce Lee l’a dit les mots ont une energie

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

NOW there is no limitation. There is no right and there is no wrong. When we are working together, we are working at a fifth, sixth, seventh dimensional level. You have stepped out of third and fourth dimensions where you have linear constraints and you have polarizations that limit creation. In the avenues where we are now operating and creating, there are no limitations. Yes, there are results but that, in itself, is not a limitation. If what is created is not to your liking, you are not constrained by the thought of “Oh, this is wrong and I have to live with it” but instead “Oh, this isn’t what I thought it would be, so let’s adjust it and create a little different aspect to it.

Let’s re-create it. Let’s take this frequency instead of that frequency and replace it. Yes, this will be a more effective way to create what it is that I INTEND.