#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

If it speaks, it spells…people are dizzy from the drug. They have been living off others energy. They keep that negative battery charged through everything external. Some will never wake up from the drug because they simply dont know they are “under” this spell. As long as they keep us “under” one can’t see. Blinded by our own sight…people look at others for light not realizing they have their own light.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response June Nelson to her Publication

It's getting harder every day. My vaxxed husband has become so negative every day,, it's unbearable. I keep praying for him but he is getting worse.
I hate to admit I am finding more peace everyday with my animals and God.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

You are not alone in this, the closer to God we get, the more those around us become infected, cast em out every day, in the name of Christ.

(1) Show this thread