#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Goin hippie on this one - Spoke to some zen buddhists about some of the best ways to open your consciousness. They said the best way was a mindfck - something like an Aha! moment. Thats why they meditate on Koans.

Things like What is the sound of one hand clapping? or How does one bite their own teeth?

But a life altering plot twist is the best.

Thanks for sharing. Koans is news to me but makes perfect sense. Will have fun looking into. Doesn’t it make you wonder though that we find ourselves in this body on this level needing so much help to get out of this 3-D blindness?

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Yuuuuup! But ill take all the help i can right now assuming its with good intentions.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I had the fortune to go visit several temples while I was overseas.
While some of the other military sat in bars, I was out investigating and had seen pictures as a child.
I went and was able to sit with some of the monks on a few occasions, and to me, just the vibration and feeling the atmosphere had was healing and timeless. I medidtated/prayed and my spirit felt freer.
The koans are great for changing the way we think and perceive something. It creates new pathways for solving even simple concepts.

(1) Show this thread