#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

from the very little I saw, I noticed the MK Ultra butterflies, red and black spell spirals and and illuminati pyramid graphics were working overtime to dazzle the masses. Whatever that was for Will Smith, he got the trigger com.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

looks like a portal on the stage in the pics I’ve seen

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

yes! CERN came to mind too and all the swirling shiva dancers and whirling dirvish meditation ceremonies.

(1) Show this thread