#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

Do you recall the Xfiles episode, where people are suddenly committing violent acts out of the blue?

Scully even becomes affected, paranoid.

They discover that news programs are broadcasting a separate signal, with the normal image and sound.

Remember in 2008, when TV went digital... that was the year, my husband and I stopped watching regular tv.

These random acts of violence we are seeing - random punching, pushing folk in front of trains, this reminds me if that Xfiles episode.

I think they are testing different methods of actual mind control using frequency...

Fear is the easiest tool for them to create, they just have to direct it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP