A learning for me… large cities are artificial environments and largely enemy territory with unhealthy vibes and dangerous traps. I get spiritually sick in the city; I heal around nature. The urban buzz is an addictive drug that no longer serves me. The smaller towns and cities with medieval centres are OK. At this point the fight is for wellness of self rather than awakening of others.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You are in self preservation mode. or take a look at the Hero's Journey...

i have come to these same conclusions

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

"Unhealthy vibes" 👈 TRUTH!
Lived in tropical S FL for 30 years; land of sun & sand (& daily chemtrails). Recent population explosion of people fleeing liberal cities brought a soul-sucking energy-draining vibe -- an increasingly oppressive self-absorbed rudeness that quickly became intolerable. It reminded me of a study we read about in college psychology -- control group of rats in sparsely populated conditions behaved normally, whereas those in the study group of overcrowded conditions killed each other and ate their young. Apparently overcrowding ➡️ stress ➡️ dysfunctional response.

Three years ago I planned my escape from the 🐀 race & bought a house on a mountain. There are +/- 3 dz houses up here, as well as deer, turkeys, hummingbirds, lightening bugs, and trees everywhere. Peaceful place; peaceful life.
We were meant to live in nature 😊
🏞️🌳🌲🦌🐿️🦃🦋🕊️

Remember all those political actions to bring people to cities starting from the 50s? In Europe, this was done both by the Left and the Right. Labor movement also looked to increase their numbers, so more people working in factories and the more it sucked, the better for them. Because they'd have no influence on the people living on the country side. Urbanization has always been about power and influence.

The large cities are in many ways artificial. They were created artificially with laws and policies. The large cities would not be able to sustain the amount of people living there without industrial scale farming. Many of them pump water hundreds of kilometers away.

Been considering moving out to more rural areas for some years. It came back to the difficulty of justifying the larger house (and the bank loan) if I'd move there alone.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm from the Main Line in Pennsylvania-King of Prussia to be exact. I loved Philadelphia night life, its culture and its people. When I moved out to Amish country in 1989, I bitched relentlessly for years-I was restless, bored and incredulous at the disparity between "home" and here. We drove through Phila on the way back from the beach last May and I'm still recovering. Rural living is key to my sanity.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I always wanted to live in “exciting London”. Wanted more than anything to live there from 1st sight in ‘99. Had a few opportunities (last one: interview on Sept 11, 2001 (wanted to hire me but job was cut; like 1000s that day).

Finally, got my chance in 2007. Job was outside London. Thought, fine, I’ll reverse commute! Stayed at friend’s in Camden, doing the reverse gig (50 min train OW). I’d get back into London too tired to go out!

Even in those few yrs, London had changed a lot. Not for the better. Too expensive, crowded, international (always had a bit of that; now more a majority, w/less charm of original waves, and much more rudeness). Red phone boxes were dissapearing! 🥺 Even black taxis got silly in last 10 yrs w/drivers having GPS, or relying on ME to tell them directions! The horror!

I ended up in a charming village close to work (4 fab pubs!); and popped into London by same train often for happy hours, lectures, shows, dinners, etc. Best move in hindsigh

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

hindsight!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

It’s interesting that cities are designed in a grid, like a computer motherboard. Too much circuitry in tight spaces equals sensory overload!

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Airplane rule: First take care of yourself. Then you can help others. No one will get help if not. Nature is the ultimate healer.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I used to edit photos while listening to this dudes music....
❤️

https://youtu.be/SE6mEqCbyOE

Moan (Trentemoeller Remix) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Paradise Entertainment & Distribution GmbHMoan (Trentemoeller Remix) · TrentemøllerTrentemøller - The Digital Chronicles℗ 2007 Audioma...

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Agree, big cities make me sick.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed. 🙏

Yeah, now you show them 🙂

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

I bought a 100 year old craftsman home in a small town outside a metro area. I have a heavily wooded lot with a spring fed creek running on bedrock just outside of a state park. I have all the animals. It's peace and tranquility everytime I set outside. I sit by the creek and watch the animals every chance I get. This has changed my center of gravity. Living away from the city is priceless.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We expend energy trying to warn strangers, acquaintances, and the hardest of all - family...
We have to recharge, we have to keep ourselves whole, not fragmented, or we will by this expenditure without cease - remove ourselves permanently from the parapet.

The siege will continue, so we must look after ourselves, or, the enemy wins.

Self care, is also a weapon against the enemy. 😊

Find your souls place it makes healing much easier.

We had snow today.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin!
Absolutely correct! Cobra said ,get out of large cities.
5 years ago I moved to a small community of 2000.
No crime here. Crappy mayor tho.
We made it
I wonder what is next ☺️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I live in a village of 200 people.
It is not a far drive to get to a larger city, but I enjoy being here.

just had a conversation with my son about this

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

There is a symbiotic nature in all we do.
Healing yourself will send out healing vibes to the rest of the world. The darkness in this world will not give up without a fight. It will attack us all using our weaknesses agianst us, that’s why it crucial to be immersed in The Light. May God bless you on your spiritual journey and cover you with His Divine protection and guidance. May the Light of Christ break any and all binds that have a hold on you and fill you with peace.
We are with you Martin
🙏❤️🕊️

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Yes, AMEN, God has blessed us to live on a lake, actually 4 years ago TODAY, we left the very gifted land of Colorado (albeit hard to breathe) to move to Florida, His ways are perfect, very healing given all that has transpired, so quiet here, so grateful🐸😇🙏🏻🛡🗡😎

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Their souls answer to God🙏🏻✨the TRUTH is plentiful in the public now if a soul is truly searching🕊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

When self is well then the awakening of others can occur. It's like on the flight when steward/stewardess walks you through the safety measures, put on your oxygen mask first before assisting others. Self care is not selfish. 😊🙏🤍

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup. So we leave city for our vacation & come back feeling healthy.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

"At this point the fight is for wellness of self rather than awakening of others."

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel the same.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I LIVE AT MY CAMP IN THE WOODS WITH A TROUT STREAM I STOCKED AND A GARDEN MY DAUGHTERS ARE MY NEAREST NEIGHBORS. THIS IS MY SLICE OF HEAVEN

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Big cities have a satanic origin, people were meant to move around, live in the country, small villages... Just look what the deep state is trying to do, bring everybody in "15 minute" cities living in small cubicles... Natural things like grounding work, we need contact with the earth and each other, not with concrete and the TV...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

So nice to hear this. I've gone into extreme self-care mode. I figure I'm no use to anyone in the next stage of this battle if I'm too exhausted to function. I'm just working on getting my life in order.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Yes about keeping ourselves from falling apart! This is like a never ending education of Humanity in some sense. The most critical part is done so I think it's time to focus on ourselves for a moment and then continue on with fresh energy and purpose!

(3) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so agree martin… I’m happiest when I have the city in my rearview mirror❤️