A learning for me… large cities are artificial environments and largely enemy territory with unhealthy vibes and dangerous traps. I get spiritually sick in the city; I heal around nature. The urban buzz is an addictive drug that no longer serves me. The smaller towns and cities with medieval centres are OK. At this point the fight is for wellness of self rather than awakening of others.

"Unhealthy vibes" πŸ‘ˆ TRUTH!
Lived in tropical S FL for 30 years; land of sun & sand (& daily chemtrails). Recent population explosion of people fleeing liberal cities brought a soul-sucking energy-draining vibe -- an increasingly oppressive self-absorbed rudeness that quickly became intolerable. It reminded me of a study we read about in college psychology -- control group of rats in sparsely populated conditions behaved normally, whereas those in the study group of overcrowded conditions killed each other and ate their young. Apparently overcrowding ➑️ stress ➑️ dysfunctional response.

Three years ago I planned my escape from the πŸ€ race & bought a house on a mountain. There are +/- 3 dz houses up here, as well as deer, turkeys, hummingbirds, lightening bugs, and trees everywhere. Peaceful place; peaceful life.
We were meant to live in nature 😊
πŸžοΈπŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸ¦ŒπŸΏοΈπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦‹πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it