A learning for me… large cities are artificial environments and largely enemy territory with unhealthy vibes and dangerous traps. I get spiritually sick in the city; I heal around nature. The urban buzz is an addictive drug that no longer serves me. The smaller towns and cities with medieval centres are OK. At this point the fight is for wellness of self rather than awakening of others.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Yes about keeping ourselves from falling apart! This is like a never ending education of Humanity in some sense. The most critical part is done so I think it's time to focus on ourselves for a moment and then continue on with fresh energy and purpose!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhMartinsson in this post can reply

In response Philip Martinsson to his Publication

About this movement. We went in to this mission seeing one purpose - To win the overall war and see to the security and survival of Humanity, through Truth. I think we will find that we are meant for other pursposes as well. In the world we're moving in to.

The people who could see the wrongs in this world is well placed to drive change in the right direction is my point..