A learning for me… large cities are artificial environments and largely enemy territory with unhealthy vibes and dangerous traps. I get spiritually sick in the city; I heal around nature. The urban buzz is an addictive drug that no longer serves me. The smaller towns and cities with medieval centres are OK. At this point the fight is for wellness of self rather than awakening of others.

Remember all those political actions to bring people to cities starting from the 50s? In Europe, this was done both by the Left and the Right. Labor movement also looked to increase their numbers, so more people working in factories and the more it sucked, the better for them. Because they'd have no influence on the people living on the country side. Urbanization has always been about power and influence.

The large cities are in many ways artificial. They were created artificially with laws and policies. The large cities would not be able to sustain the amount of people living there without industrial scale farming. Many of them pump water hundreds of kilometers away.

Been considering moving out to more rural areas for some years. It came back to the difficulty of justifying the larger house (and the bank loan) if I'd move there alone.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it