Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just recovered from Covid. It took me about 3 weeks. The worst part was the fear. Fear of giving it to others and the isolation. i never got the upper respiratory symptoms. I never lost taste or smell. I was sweating constantly, I was dehydrated from GI problems, and the weakness was causing depression. I did go to the hospital because I felt myself fading. I had a little conversation with God and he said go. I had to sit for 3 hours in the waiting area. Interestingly I had a kidney infection on top of it all. I was sent home with an antibiotic. Without my prompting they said, "You have Covid, no we can't give you HCQ or Ivermectin." I bet everyone is asking for it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

9 years ago i was in the suites at the meadowlands the CEO of one the biggest pharma (not j&j) walked in with more body gaurds than the governor or any celebrity!
i knew then something was VERY wrong
demons!

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

Hospitals are the new Auschwitz. Stay away.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Faceless bastards...

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

And what will happen if the government/big pharma cant pay when the economy tanks and the hospitals cant get paid that little subsidy? Will hospitals stop with the murder protocol and start talking?

(2) Show this thread

Am I the only one who noticed the rapid building of medical facilities when Obamacare passed? Not little offices but big fancy buildings all over the place... almost like temples. They have been planning this for a long time, but they under-estimated the intelligence of the people to see through the propaganda. They thought we all would line up for the vaccine and all those new medical facilities would be full running, money-making machines.

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE! WASN'T THAT STRANGE TO SEE? WHEN I WAS IN A COUPLE OF HOSPITALS A COUPLE YEARS AGO THEY HAD CONSTRUCTION GOING ON. I ASKED WHAT THEY WERE BUILDING....THEY BOTH SAID "ICU UNITS" THEY WERE PLANNING SOMETHING BIG! THE ONE HOSPITAL TOLD ME THE NEW ICU WOULD BE IN THE BASEMENT‼️🤔😱

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

EVERY DAY is a "we are winning or we are confused as to how
and when winning happens"..what will the entire medical care
system look like by July 2022 at this rate...if nothing changes
the system will be going out to the byways/highways looking
for victims to bring in just for sport of killing as the evil grows

An alberta hosptial emergency dept just had meetings to tell staff that no matter what respiratory issues comes in, if they need a ventilator and are unvaxed they are not to receive a vent. This is criminal.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would rather die at home than enter a hospital.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

agreedd. i will no way go to our state hospital . people go in for surgery and they get told op cannot be done till they are jabbed

(1) Show this thread

Truth! They are killing people with their treatment protocols. They are threatening/firing/silencing the doctors and nurses that speak out. The hospitals turning from community level operations to CEO nationwide owned should have been a wake up call. Also look how the hospitals now control policy in our public schools. Schools are owned by the Network Healthcare whose name is plastered on the scoreboard.

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

yall watch this !!! 😮

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

The ccp is not letting this play on their platform now

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

The iran will not be nuclear powered because the taliban have moved what biden left over there the taliban have advanced military gear all pointed at IRAN i think they are going to help liberate iran

(5) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Bleach is a strong form of salt- don’t inject or take internally. HCQ is also a form of salt- we are made of salt water, and we are born of it. Coincidence- probably not🤔

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that Doq. Appreciate you sir! 🇺🇸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I use to work in doctors offices years ago...they had small closets full of meds given to them as samples by pharma reps...they come in, bring lunch for the staff, handouts on new meds (goodies) and the docs just hand them out to patients & say here try this....they don't have any time to research any of these drugs, they just go by what the reps tell them. Some reps don't even have medical degrees, actually most don't, they usually have English or business degrees. I saw it happen daily/weekly. One doc I worked for was so busy his office was a complete mess with papers & charts strewn all over, they spend a minimum of 15 minutes with you in an office visit so they can see as many patients as possible due to insurance, I finally quit.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Reminds me of the pediatrician I walked away from who had a closet full of baby formula that she pushed every chance she could get. She made me out be a bad mom cause I had chosen to nurse my baby and rejected her formula push.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Contact frontline doctors via their tele-med procedures and get the treatment in case you get sick so you dont have to go to the hospital. That is my plan.
Can you get sick, Nana thinks so is it covid, idk my experience with it so far is that it is some pneumonia variant.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I registered 2 weeks ago with them and haven't been contacted yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My daughter got a quick response from Frontline doctors. They did put elderly patients in front of her to get the HCQ and Z-pack. After taking the medicine, she recovered in 2 days.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

All the Deep State hates Trump!?

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

We all saw how quickly it played out and how widespread. Cleanse the system of the trash. Heartbreaking to watch. Time for the intervention and availability to get the cure needs to be restored.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I think the cure is to get people off of processed foods and back to pure natural foods. Sad part is you cant even trust the fruits, vegetables, and meats sold in stores. We buy meat locally raised, fresh eggs from the farm, try to grow our own garden from seeds, but I dont even trust the seeds I have bought from the store anymore. I still grow what I can.

(1) Show this thread

My business has slowed since the fake news hoax heist. I refuse to get the jab and will not comply to set a precedent.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Smells like they add it to municipal water supply some places.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE&t=66s
never said bleach, never said to do it...was asking a question

President Trump Suggests ‘Injecting’ Disinfectant as Coronavirus Cure | NBC New York - YouTube

During a press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump asked that the White House coronavirus task force investigate whether a disinfectant could be i...

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

We lost a patriot friend couple weeks ago. Mother of 3 children ages 12-18. She was unvaxxed, she never vaxed her children with childhood vaccines, loved God, Trump and country. The hospital initially put her on oxygen and then intubated her on doctors orders... she had cardiac arrest and passed away. They killed her!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response God Wins to her Publication

Oh Lord, I am so sorry for the loss of your good friend and prayers for all. What is happening is beyond the pale!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response God Wins to her Publication

😢😔🙏

(6) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Yes agree! I think it's ALL a retaliation for them to undo everything good that President Trump did including with the trafficking of children and babies sacrifice, the dumbs, taking out their adrenochrome labs, the taliban, bringing Afghanistans in, spending of 5 Trillion $, and people coming over the border. To bring our country back down to where they would have had it had she won but now they have to do total destruction to catch up on time so everyone can see what they really were planning. They are Brilliant and I for one and thankful. SO many people are being reached now! Finally! YES!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Your language is fine and I totally agree#FuckBigPharma

(1) Show this thread

i just saw a young man being given remdesivir and decadron for covid and admitted into the hospital. Not even a breathing treatment was offered to him. I cried all the way home from the hospital knowing he might not make it back out. i wish there was more we could do. These doctors have to pay for the damage they are inflicting on these patients.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

With mandated jabs they are destroying the hospitals. Ironically, Big Pharma depends on these.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I won't step a foot into a hospital, no matter what. I already told my hubby that.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

trust me. dont do it.

(1) Show this thread