Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We all saw how quickly it played out and how widespread. Cleanse the system of the trash. Heartbreaking to watch. Time for the intervention and availability to get the cure needs to be restored.

I think the cure is to get people off of processed foods and back to pure natural foods. Sad part is you cant even trust the fruits, vegetables, and meats sold in stores. We buy meat locally raised, fresh eggs from the farm, try to grow our own garden from seeds, but I dont even trust the seeds I have bought from the store anymore. I still grow what I can.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it