Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

I use to work in doctors offices years ago...they had small closets full of meds given to them as samples by pharma reps...they come in, bring lunch for the staff, handouts on new meds (goodies) and the docs just hand them out to patients & say here try this....they don't have any time to research any of these drugs, they just go by what the reps tell them. Some reps don't even have medical degrees, actually most don't, they usually have English or business degrees. I saw it happen daily/weekly. One doc I worked for was so busy his office was a complete mess with papers & charts strewn all over, they spend a minimum of 15 minutes with you in an office visit so they can see as many patients as possible due to insurance, I finally quit.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Reminds me of the pediatrician I walked away from who had a closet full of baby formula that she pushed every chance she could get. She made me out be a bad mom cause I had chosen to nurse my baby and rejected her formula push.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts