Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

yall watch this !!! 😮

The iran will not be nuclear powered because the taliban have moved what biden left over there the taliban have advanced military gear all pointed at IRAN i think they are going to help liberate iran

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

i understand what youre saying . i take a little bit of truth from any media. i just thought this is crazy 💯. i flip what they say . because its the truth twisted . mainly witchcraft they have to tell you what theyre doing . i pretty sure you and all here know this.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

Trump has stated that he was working with them who do you think helped him take down those 2 terrosists? the taliban are freedom fighters have you seen the videos of them eating ice cream and laughing and smiling and playing on trampolines and fun fare rides they do not respect sharia law they are against it for sure because that stuff is not permitted and they showing that they do not care

(1) Show this thread