Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Yes agree! I think it's ALL a retaliation for them to undo everything good that President Trump did including with the trafficking of children and babies sacrifice, the dumbs, taking out their adrenochrome labs, the taliban, bringing Afghanistans in, spending of 5 Trillion $, and people coming over the border. To bring our country back down to where they would have had it had she won but now they have to do total destruction to catch up on time so everyone can see what they really were planning. They are Brilliant and I for one and thankful. SO many people are being reached now! Finally! YES!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shuaye, click on at the bottom under it