Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

We lost a patriot friend couple weeks ago. Mother of 3 children ages 12-18. She was unvaxxed, she never vaxed her children with childhood vaccines, loved God, Trump and country. The hospital initially put her on oxygen and then intubated her on doctors orders... she had cardiac arrest and passed away. They killed her!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response God Wins to her Publication

😢😔🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh Lord, I am so sorry for the loss of your good friend and prayers for all. What is happening is beyond the pale!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Yes they are killing us!! I am just sick of these monsters in White Coats!!! I ran from my Drs office after he told me to wear a mask or he would not see me, just months after diagnosing me with COPD and
emphysema!!! I found a naturalpath Dr.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

She was the only true patriot among my friends ... she followed Q, she fought the FB bullies when she posted her support for Trump and she did not shy away from her love for God. A very gentle soul. May Gods vengence be here soon. ❤️🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry prayers for her family.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

prayers for the family and so very many like them worldwide.

This Has To End! They Are Getting Away With Murder In Plain Sight!