Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Contact frontline doctors via their tele-med procedures and get the treatment in case you get sick so you dont have to go to the hospital. That is my plan.
Can you get sick, Nana thinks so is it covid, idk my experience with it so far is that it is some pneumonia variant.

I registered 2 weeks ago with them and haven't been contacted yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @THECHRISTOS in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

I paid $90 to Frontline doctors, set up an appointment, my appointment time keep changing on the site, sent an email and never got anything. I tried calling and nothing. No refund or response. My husband did the same thing. I am thoroughly disappointed.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Push Health! ive gotten 2 separate scrips for doxy snd ivermectin! thsnk God because hubs got CV this week! started him on meds before we got test results back- today, day 5, was rough- but getting better!

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

Call!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah I am sure they are covered up,