What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was 9 months pregnant cleaning my home in NJ when I noticed the music on the radio was replaced with a serious news report. The 2nd tower had been hit by that time. I was glued to the tv for the rest of the day.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Delicate situation to be in! TY for sharing your story!💛

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I was in a conference room for a meeting. Someone peeked their head in and said that a plane just hit one of the towers. We all thought it was a little plane, somehow off course. A few minutes later they peeked in again and said another plane hit the other tower. At that point we all scrambled out and headed for the ‘War Room’ (I worked for a pipeline co.) and watched it on the giant wall TV.

I remember every bit of that day. It was unbelievable!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

TY for sharing your story!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I was home fixing lunch for my baby girl. My sister gave me a heads up about the first tower being supposedly hit. Turned that tube on and omg.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

TY for sharing!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

I remember as watching all the heroic stories of those who risked their lives to help the people out of the buildings, those working together in aid of others, and everyone it seemed helping as much as they could where they could!

I remember the soot and ash, the firefighters coming out of the buildings and speaking with the news to give their stories, the interesting coincidences of those who stayed home or knew not to go in that day somehow (not the planned ones like from those in the know), and I remember total strangers helping others! Many were brave and courageous, and gave their all in making it through each day!!!

God Bless the people!!!💛

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Was sleeping in our apt in Pittsburgh and the answering machine woke me up. I was so confused why my brother in law was checking in to make sure we were safe bc a plane went down somewhere by us. We watched the towers fall live!!!!

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Family is everything!!! TY for sharing your story!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Working from home watching Barney with my little ones when my husband called and said turn on the news.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I know a lot of people hate Barney, but I loved the original Barney and kids! My kids were brought up with Barney and they loved the love and love he spread with music and more! TY for sharing your story! 💛

(1) Show this thread

I was just going to jump in the shower and thought let's see what's going on in the world today, clicked the TV to CNN after the first tower was 'hit' and right before the second tower was 'hit'. At first thought I had the wrong channel, is this a movie? Double checked, yes, it was CNN.

Spent most of the rest of the day watching it all happen. First tower went down... that's demo, no that can't be, second tower confirmed first thought. What? Why? Couldn't choke down their narrative, it didn't make sense.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

You were logically addressing things! Incredible story!!! TY for sharing!!!💛

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I saw the second tower explode live on TV before they CGI'd the plane in the vid. It was B/S. Very upsetting to see it happen but for them to trick people to think it was an airplane that took those towers down is demeaning. Aluminum hallow vessels can not take down a building. The Empire state building is proof of that. It was hit with an airplane and did minimal damage.

(2) Show this thread

I was getting ready to go to work. I was watching the "Today Show" when they announced and replayed the first then second plane that floated into the building.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

TY for sharing your story! 💛

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In NY waiting to hear if our daughter got out of the South WTC

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Nerve wracking for sure! I spent time that day calling all family and checking in with them to see where they were and if they were safe! Family is Everything!!! TY for sharing your story!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

I remember that silence, even though my thoughts were to get home to my children and making sure family was safe, there was that deafening Silence. The World stopped for a little while. TY for sharing your story!💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

We lived in Battery Park City, which was in the shadow of the World Trade Center for the first 18 months of Edward’s life, 1989-91. He took his first escalator ride in 1 WTC the day of this pic. We will never forget his wide eyed awe from the moving stairs. Fast forward to 2001. We had just moved to RI from Mt. Vernon, NY. Edward was in 7th grade, new school,. All schools were on lockdown and in his school, they put on the TV. I would say that Edward was probably the only child who spent his first 2 years in Battery Park City, and one of a handful who knew exactly where the buildings stood. My Mom was living in Greenwhich Village on East 10th Street, far enough away from the tip of Manhattan, but her windows were facing South. The wind was blowing North and she received many frantic calls that morning to keep her windows closed. When we went to pick up Edward at school, he insisted on calling Grandma. All he could say was, ‘Grandma are you okay are you okay are you okay?’🥹😥😭

In response amy lilley to her Publication

11:33 TS, incredible story!!! TY everyone who is sharing their story! Beautiful!!!

(1) Show this thread

I was camping at the lake. Making breakfast over an open fire outside the camper. Had a tiny 4 inch TV on inside the camper trying to get the weather report for that day. Went inside the camper to get the eggs and heard the report of the first tower. I sat down in front of the TV and saw the second tower fall. I remember that my only thought in that moment was to call my Mom and the rest of my siblings. I'll never forget that overwhelming, singular feeling of just wanting to gather them together and be with them. The thought of all those families that wouldn't be seeing their family members come home that day just left me stunned.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Same, I rushed home to be with my kids, the schools were all letting out early. Tears all the way home and still glued to the radio on the way home from the lawyers and the drive to get home as quickly yet safely as possible was there!!!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I was driving through Tucson from the Base to the Ad agency where I was an art director.

I was listening to PBS classical music.

At work, everyone was in the conference room, watching.

Growing up in Britain in the 70s with the IRA bombings, and having an uncle blown up in his car (turns out the ira morons put the bomb under the wrong vehicle), where the news did not give terrorism the advertising, other than the initial report - I said, "I am not going to give the terrorists the pleasure of my attention, or my fear - and got on with my work.

I could do nothing about the situation. Disruption, and fear were the desired effects the beasts wanted to give the population.

I refused to give them that.

Some folk spent the whole day glued to the tv.

Terrorism is about making people feel fear. islam and its allies are very good at that, they have, after all had enough practice, WE have to prove we are no longer going to give the expected response.

THIS is how we fight terrorism.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I watched and gleaned as much as I could, I had had a previous dream to this day but it was about a group of people going into the two towers and painting a substance on the walls. Learned later what that substance was, but I dreamt that before the day. I watched to see and remember all I could. I saw that video that they no longer share, but the anons do. Saw that and saw footage of Tower 7 still standing a news reporter who claimed that Building number 7 had fallen, except yet it hadn't! I was not in FEAR as much I was in deep sadness for the people. I watched as some jumped and thought of their families and the people watching!

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

My husband and I had just sunk in about 5000$ worth of advertising for a new company we had just started earlier that year, they were supposed to hit that same day / morning.. Usually when the ads hit, we were always busy, but not this time.. Literally, no calls, no sales, that week was dead.. Everyone focused on 911.. It slowly took about 2 months for us to begin to save up so we could continue to recover from that horrible situation. But all day we were watching the news .. And then Everytime we heard a loud low flying jet or plane, we would run outside to go and check it out.. Crazy.. I still to this day check those planes.

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Incredible story! TY for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I was home having tea watching my morning Large Dish wild feeds. I came across New York City with a beautiful perfect blue sky a beautiful view of the city.
I said out loud..."Wow, New York is gonna have a blue bird day."

The feed went downtown showing a fire department doing preventive maintenance with engineers checking gas lines, manholes, talking about safety stuff.

And a rocket went over their heads & hit the building. It wasn't an airliner. It wasn't big enough. The camera guy was focused on the task at hand but when we heard the sound of that rocket, camera guy looked up & caught the event.

I watched the wild feed the entire day. I watched it before the TV news published.

My son was in Los Angeles to get a record deal. Two were going to the airport that morning. I called them, stopped their plans. I wired money to them, got them in cars & had them come home. I got them out of LA. I knew it was demolition.
I said it when I saw them collapse.
God Has Their Number

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Wow! Everyone's story is amazing, saddening to hear, but just amazing too!

Yes, I thought that, that day, rockets and not the planes and also demolition!

(1) Show this thread

Woah...I was at wrk, found out Sept 19th my "husband" was cheating...divorced him Nov 13th 01. Yep that was a shit yr fosho!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Interesting as my now ex husband, had cheated on me three times and I had enough. Crazy year, I agree! TY for sharing!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I was at work.

Everyone stopped and gathered in the break room to watch what was unfolding.

[They] sure had us fooled with the fake videos of an airplane hitting tower 2.

Not a single plane was used that day. The twin towers were taken down with explosives, same with building 7.

A missile hit the pentagon.

Shanksville showed no signs of a plane crash.

The entire narrative is nothing but lies.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Of course it was fake and on top of that poorly done.
I was also at work that day and on CNN in Europe they were playing a loop of plane crash into a building. Just before the "crash" the plane disappeared for a split second - bad animation. When I told someone, everyone yelled at me that I was a heartless piece of shit with no sense of reality...
Now it turns out that my sense of reality was much more developed than theirs 😂

(6) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I was at work as a retail manager - my husband was in Texas for his company - he was not allowed to fly out as all airports were shut down-the group were going to rent a car & take turns driving back to Michigan....fortunately the airports opened back up knowing the threat was over. A lot of tears in disbelief----now to find out our government has been behind all disasters in the world.....

In response connie wright to her Publication

I still have tears flowing to this day! For all those lives lost and really saddened to hear our own government was part of it! God Bless those who lost their lives and their families!!! God Bless the People! God Bless President Trump!!!

(1) Show this thread