1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

I was at work.

Everyone stopped and gathered in the break room to watch what was unfolding.

[They] sure had us fooled with the fake videos of an airplane hitting tower 2.

Not a single plane was used that day. The twin towers were taken down with explosives, same with building 7.

A missile hit the pentagon.

Shanksville showed no signs of a plane crash.

The entire narrative is nothing but lies.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Of course it was fake and on top of that poorly done.
I was also at work that day and on CNN in Europe they were playing a loop of plane crash into a building. Just before the "crash" the plane disappeared for a split second - bad animation. When I told someone, everyone yelled at me that I was a heartless piece of shit with no sense of reality...
Now it turns out that my sense of reality was much more developed than theirs 😂

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

We share very few sentiments with our government.

But what about that totally believable "Let's roll" story??

The official narrative is BS as usual.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

When I was in my 20s, I read 2 life changing books.
The Road Less Traveled AND
People of the Lie.
I definitely think it's time for a re read of these books.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

WE have come a long way since all those! Learned a lot and grown as individuals! TY for sharing your stories!💛

(3) Show this thread