1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

I was home having tea watching my morning Large Dish wild feeds. I came across New York City with a beautiful perfect blue sky a beautiful view of the city.
I said out loud..."Wow, New York is gonna have a blue bird day."

The feed went downtown showing a fire department doing preventive maintenance with engineers checking gas lines, manholes, talking about safety stuff.

And a rocket went over their heads & hit the building. It wasn't an airliner. It wasn't big enough. The camera guy was focused on the task at hand but when we heard the sound of that rocket, camera guy looked up & caught the event.

I watched the wild feed the entire day. I watched it before the TV news published.

My son was in Los Angeles to get a record deal. Two were going to the airport that morning. I called them, stopped their plans. I wired money to them, got them in cars & had them come home. I got them out of LA. I knew it was demolition.
I said it when I saw them collapse.
God Has Their Number

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Wow! Everyone's story is amazing, saddening to hear, but just amazing too!

Yes, I thought that, that day, rockets and not the planes and also demolition!

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

ALL I could think was get my son home quickly out of LA.

They were sleeping in their practice studio when I called telling them to get to a TV.
I then grabbed $$ went to Western Union, wired $$ to get them home. They drove straight through, took them 32 hours.

I watched "Loose Change" this morning. Definitely something to watch with what we know now.

(1) Show this thread