1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was in a conference room for a meeting. Someone peeked their head in and said that a plane just hit one of the towers. We all thought it was a little plane, somehow off course. A few minutes later they peeked in again and said another plane hit the other tower. At that point we all scrambled out and headed for the β€˜War Room’ (I worked for a pipeline co.) and watched it on the giant wall TV.

I remember every bit of that day. It was unbelievable!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it