1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was at work as a retail manager - my husband was in Texas for his company - he was not allowed to fly out as all airports were shut down-the group were going to rent a car & take turns driving back to Michigan....fortunately the airports opened back up knowing the threat was over. A lot of tears in disbelief----now to find out our government has been behind all disasters in the world.....

I still have tears flowing to this day! For all those lives lost and really saddened to hear our own government was part of it! God Bless those who lost their lives and their families!!! God Bless the People! God Bless President Trump!!!

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it