1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was at work.

Everyone stopped and gathered in the break room to watch what was unfolding.

[They] sure had us fooled with the fake videos of an airplane hitting tower 2.

Not a single plane was used that day. The twin towers were taken down with explosives, same with building 7.

A missile hit the pentagon.

Shanksville showed no signs of a plane crash.

The entire narrative is nothing but lies.

Of course it was fake and on top of that poorly done.
I was also at work that day and on CNN in Europe they were playing a loop of plane crash into a building. Just before the "crash" the plane disappeared for a split second - bad animation. When I told someone, everyone yelled at me that I was a heartless piece of shit with no sense of reality...
Now it turns out that my sense of reality was much more developed than theirs 😂

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it