1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was at a lawyers office with my soon to be ex husband when the first tower was hit.

Went home and watched the news and watch all the reports I could, and saw the second tower hit. Then saw Building#7 be demolished too!

I was just going to jump in the shower and thought let's see what's going on in the world today, clicked the TV to CNN after the first tower was 'hit' and right before the second tower was 'hit'. At first thought I had the wrong channel, is this a movie? Double checked, yes, it was CNN.

Spent most of the rest of the day watching it all happen. First tower went down... that's demo, no that can't be, second tower confirmed first thought. What? Why? Couldn't choke down their narrative, it didn't make sense.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I saw the second tower explode live on TV before they CGI'd the plane in the vid. It was B/S. Very upsetting to see it happen but for them to trick people to think it was an airplane that took those towers down is demeaning. Aluminum hallow vessels can not take down a building. The Empire state building is proof of that. It was hit with an airplane and did minimal damage.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

You were logically addressing things! Incredible story!!! TY for sharing!!!💛