How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

no facts here, just opinion. i think all animals are our spirit animals and each has its own energy to bring to the one it visits. they bring messages, protection - both physical and spiritual (cats are spiritual protectors - dogs more physical). even critters like spiders - if one visits you in a dream, it's showing you how to get yourself out of some kind of mess:) (untangling the web you wove:). i used to dream so deeply every night, all night, i couldn't wait to go to sleep to see what i was gonna dream!! felt like i traveled many universes as such, and most of the time there were animals, dif ones most of the time. so i don't think we're limited to one spirit animal. in reverse, if there is a need in your life, you can call on the energy of a particular animal to share it's gifts with you, and they do so if you pay attention

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Idk, I have had so many cool interactions with animals. How could I pick? Today, I am a baby harp seal.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have known since I was a little girl and would have continuous dreams, as in the dream would take off where it ended the night before like a story unfolding every night, this went on for a long time, I saw myself as one of them not in human form in these dreams.

I wish I could remember the dreams in great detail as they were so magical as a kid.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

maybe the gray cat in your dream found me cause rescued him

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Very cool. Love it, he looks comfy.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Interesting question!
Wolves seem very noble to me.
I’ve never found out mine, however, I feel it must be a bird of sorts. I’ve had a recurring dream since childhood of flying. When young, I used album covers under my arms to learn in my dreams. In my adult years, I no longer need ‘help’, it just occurs naturally. Too many times over my lifetime to count. Still have those dreams.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Freedom!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

know I’m loyal, protective, soft hearted, would like to think a bad ass animal spirit but guess not😊timid but watch over others, if pushed my leo sun and moon will rise up. not sure my animal spirit but am stronger than i credit myself

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I wish I knew for sure, but I do supply my local squirrel community with peanuts so much so that they run at me like I'm their favourite human 😁, so I'm going with 🐿 squirrel being mine 😀😄❤️

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

feed my squirrels, birds of all kinds, deer, stray animals who pop by

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Is the 'spirit animal' like a guide through our life? For the first 7 years we are like a caterpillar slow and taking in everything, then the next 7 years a bird trying to fly free, then we go through a stage like a cat, then a bear? I was just talking to my husband about this not even 2 hours ago. What if like attracts like, or our energy or our 'vibration' attracts the same and when birds come to your energy it's a sign that you are 'flying free,' and then when cats are attracted to you your senses are in a heightened state? Something like that. I say this because seems lots of people's 'spirit animal' changes along with their spiritual growth and changes over the years. Just some thoughts.

Thank you for the thought provoking questions Sir!

Blessings! 💝

As a kid going to the county fair I would stand and watch the bobcat on display, could stand there for hours, just a connection. Many years later it was dreaming of fox, a beautiful red fox. Always had connections with animals. Lately it's been dragonflies... been mesmerized watching dragonflies flitting around over the swamp near our house, the sunlight glistening off of their wings. I find them on the house first thing in the morning and a few days ago one landed on my arm, flew up bumped me in the forehead landed back on my arm flew up and bumped again to land on the same place on my arm.

Maybe some day I'll tell you all of some of my experiences with animals, including bobcats and fox and badgers... the list is long.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I believe dragonflies are one if God’s high vibrational creations. My son used to attract them in his toddler years, they live to interact with humans.
Made me think of this heartwarming video.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Could it have been a red panda?

(5) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Independent

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

love orange tabby cats, have rescued 3 🐈

(1) Show this thread
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

P.S I dont believe in Spirit Animals but If could choose an animal to be this would be the one😌

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

For me definitely dogs. I have a special spiritual connection with them. I enjoy training dogs just for fun and people in my neighborhood call me the " dog whisperer." I am presently helping a neighbor with their new Bernese Mountain pup. I received a desperate call for help from the owners last week. In my presence the pup calmed immediately, made eye contact and followed my training. The owner looked at me and said " you are a dog whisperer!" It truly floats my boat to be in the presence of dogs! This is my dog Cooper, rescued from a bad situation, out of control and not socialized. He is a delight. 😇

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Awww here is mine. My best friend in the whole world

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

he is beautiful💛

(3) Show this thread

I feel Mine Is Black Panther

w/ that intention to find your animal spirit (they can often change,
and i've had a bunch over the yrs), you can lie down and listen to shamanic drumming which can put you in trance state
(eg michael harner drumming)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+harner+shamanic+drumming

i've done a few of this lady's videos, which i really like,
not sure if i've done this one... very soothing paced voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cK4aTri7k&ab_channel=GuidedMeditationswithNickySutton

Meet Your SPIRIT ANIMAL Guided Meditation. Communicate With Your Animal Spirit Guide. - YouTube

Meet Your spirit animal Guided Meditation. Meet and communicate with your spirit animal, your animal guide. Discover what animal your spirit animal is and as...

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

🙏❤️

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

What if your spirit animal is the "first beast of land, air & sea - the all encompassing creation beast" ???

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Wow.
Synch on the cat.

Woke up from a dream 2 nights ago where a GIANT gray cat was in the room with me, acting like it was stalking.
Tried to call out to sleeping hubby, but my voice was gone.

God Bless You. 🙏❤️

If You wish, actively try to remember as you fall asleep to call God in Your dreams, if you can, its not easy to manipulate dreams ourselves, but I have found it helps, if you felt afraid try to think about why, and then over the next few days see if new understandings arise.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana - Horses

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I'm not sure there's a clear way to find out, tribes probably had different traditions. Here is my take though.

You don't choose it, it comes to you, rarely in real life, often in a dream. I'de imagine that you could also include through transe or from being in a sweat loge for a long time.

If you saw squirrels all day and then you dream of squirrels, it doesn't qualify, that's called dreaming about your day.

The dream has to feel like it comes unexpectedly, it usually includes symbolism since the animal will have a message to give you, usually pertaining to your life-arch lesson.

The symbolism is best understood under the context of that animal's behavior. For example, if you dream of a fox with a paw stuck in a box-shaped trap, the message would probably be: yes you have the temperament of a fox and managing your curiosity will be your main challenge in life.

I'm not 100% sure but it's not unusual for these dreams to be recurring, mine came 4 times on a cycle of 4 year

In response John Tiger to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I recently found out i had 3 sons who didnt make it to term. I sent the mother a card with 3 monarch butterflies on it. the very next day both of us had monarchs come to visit us.
since then Ive had a few run ins with butterflies. Once when I was leaving my house upset, one flew into my arm, like it was telling me to go back. So I did, and what I was upset about was remedied.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Had to post this due to your last sentence. lol. interesting movie. Not Sure ends up becoming president at the end. Then he flips off everyone as a symbol of love.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Some days no matter what I say gets me in trouble, lol. 😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I dont have an answer, but i do tend to think the assigned ones thru zodiac and such are kinda BS. for instance, mine could be a snake, or an eagle, along with a half dozen others depending on where you look. ive always had a strong connection to all animals so i kinda look at it that way. im one of those people that when i visit someone, their dog or cat or whatever takes to me and i hear… “they never get along with strangers” so idk about the spirit animal thing. i just know i vibe with them. Not sure i have a spirit animal. just know i have some respect for them.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I hear ya and yes it is like that for me too, animals are my friends, probably understand me better than ppl too, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

years ago I got Indian medicine cards and the directions said in order to find your spirit animal you need to mix up the cards, clear your mind and pick one card and that would be your Spirit Animal

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Whatd ya get ?

(1) Show this thread

are you of any nordic decent ?

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I am not sure really, i have never done one of those blood tests, but my family is Strauskis, Palmers, VanDerpoel, Sharp. We are like mutts but definitely Dutch-Finnish-Polish-Native American is in there.

(1) Show this thread