"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

no facts here, just opinion. i think all animals are our spirit animals and each has its own energy to bring to the one it visits. they bring messages, protection - both physical and spiritual (cats are spiritual protectors - dogs more physical). even critters like spiders - if one visits you in a dream, it's showing you how to get yourself out of some kind of mess:) (untangling the web you wove:). i used to dream so deeply every night, all night, i couldn't wait to go to sleep to see what i was gonna dream!! felt like i traveled many universes as such, and most of the time there were animals, dif ones most of the time. so i don't think we're limited to one spirit animal. in reverse, if there is a need in your life, you can call on the energy of a particular animal to share it's gifts with you, and they do so if you pay attention

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it