"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I dont have an answer, but i do tend to think the assigned ones thru zodiac and such are kinda BS. for instance, mine could be a snake, or an eagle, along with a half dozen others depending on where you look. ive always had a strong connection to all animals so i kinda look at it that way. im one of those people that when i visit someone, their dog or cat or whatever takes to me and i hear… “they never get along with strangers” so idk about the spirit animal thing. i just know i vibe with them. Not sure i have a spirit animal. just know i have some respect for them.

I hear ya and yes it is like that for me too, animals are my friends, probably understand me better than ppl too, lol.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it