"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

w/ that intention to find your animal spirit (they can often change,
and i've had a bunch over the yrs), you can lie down and listen to shamanic drumming which can put you in trance state
(eg michael harner drumming)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+harner+shamanic+drumming

i've done a few of this lady's videos, which i really like,
not sure if i've done this one... very soothing paced voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cK4aTri7k&ab_channel=GuidedMeditationswithNickySutton

Meet Your SPIRIT ANIMAL Guided Meditation. Communicate With Your Animal Spirit Guide. - YouTube

Meet Your spirit animal Guided Meditation. Meet and communicate with your spirit animal, your animal guide. Discover what animal your spirit animal is and as...

What if your spirit animal is the "first beast of land, air & sea - the all encompassing creation beast" ???

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

In response Not Important to his Publication

well, first off, i wouldn't know it if it were
bc, well, what is it????

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

A 👈🏻 beautiful beast that has something (dna)of all & every animal of earth today. Shimmering iridescent of all colors & depending just how the light shines on it a specific color illuminates. Giant in stature with dragon"ish" exquisite features garnishing outer long, short, puffy & poofy feathers where needed, shining, silky & layered scales underneath areas & light feathery fins, beautiful lush & coarse magnificent patches of fur placed just right.

On the head there is a large swirly & bulky but perfect size middle horn, with two others longer sleek horns along the sides. Long luxurious swaying tail with a large fin like textured apparatus for steering on the end & small fin flaps for maneuvering when flying, beautifully elegant long body & neck that sways & slithers too & fro with movement. legs & feet with hooves, claws, talons adorn every appendage & glowing golden wings of light with silvery edges that amplify the iridescent body.

(1) Show this thread