"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

For me definitely dogs. I have a special spiritual connection with them. I enjoy training dogs just for fun and people in my neighborhood call me the " dog whisperer." I am presently helping a neighbor with their new Bernese Mountain pup. I received a desperate call for help from the owners last week. In my presence the pup calmed immediately, made eye contact and followed my training. The owner looked at me and said " you are a dog whisperer!" It truly floats my boat to be in the presence of dogs! This is my dog Cooper, rescued from a bad situation, out of control and not socialized. He is a delight. 😇

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

he is beautiful💛

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Awww here is mine. My best friend in the whole world

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Beautiful! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🤗🙏❤️