"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

As a kid going to the county fair I would stand and watch the bobcat on display, could stand there for hours, just a connection. Many years later it was dreaming of fox, a beautiful red fox. Always had connections with animals. Lately it's been dragonflies... been mesmerized watching dragonflies flitting around over the swamp near our house, the sunlight glistening off of their wings. I find them on the house first thing in the morning and a few days ago one landed on my arm, flew up bumped me in the forehead landed back on my arm flew up and bumped again to land on the same place on my arm.

Maybe some day I'll tell you all of some of my experiences with animals, including bobcats and fox and badgers... the list is long.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Could it have been a red panda?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I believe dragonflies are one if God’s high vibrational creations. My son used to attract them in his toddler years, they live to interact with humans.
Made me think of this heartwarming video.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

*love

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

After my dad passed, I was working out in the garden and a dragon fly sat on my shoulder for the longest time.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

animal adventures, would love to hear♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

me too, connections with animals, rescued birds, cats, butterflies, turtles, bees😊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🤗🙏❤️