"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wow.
Synch on the cat.

Woke up from a dream 2 nights ago where a GIANT gray cat was in the room with me, acting like it was stalking.
Tried to call out to sleeping hubby, but my voice was gone.

God Bless You. 🙏❤️

If You wish, actively try to remember as you fall asleep to call God in Your dreams, if you can, its not easy to manipulate dreams ourselves, but I have found it helps, if you felt afraid try to think about why, and then over the next few days see if new understandings arise.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This my nightly ritual. I say a prayer of gratitude first for everything that comes to mind as I review my day. Then pray for God's protection as we sleep. It makes for peaceful and relaxed sleep. 😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Thank you
😇🙏

Extremely rare for me to have "bad dream".
This one was "real", in that I was in the same (exact) room as I was sleeping.
Hubby was who he Is, sleeping right where he was.

He woke me up and said I was calling out, and sounded "distressed".

Felt like "time/reality" had folded upon itself. Like I was 2 places at once.

There's a giant cheshire in my parallel, I guess.
lol

Blessings!

I understand those type of dreams, and where you wake up saying things out loud too, so much is taking place right now, be strong Sister, God has got You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread