hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you VK for all your help. I do not know how you do it as you seem to be up 24/7. Your sacrifices have made a difference to many lives including mine. Your posts speak your love for humanity.❤️

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

It cannot be overstated the gratitude and honor of being here, thank you VK and fellow Patriots for all your support🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎#wwg1wga

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
😇

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Io7

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Consciousness grows in Horse Leaps. We're on that horse jump. Together...hence wwg1wga...Thank you VK and all!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Together we win

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

tis very true. ..

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Mate, you were the person who first made me feel connected to this movement back on the OG days on Twitter. You truly made me feel part of this even though I’m all the way in Australia, you won’t ever know how important that is to me sir.

Forever in your debt, whatever I can do, I’m at your service.

missing R. Thank Q for all you do and continue to. 🙏

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

So much love for all of you!💚💚

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

its an honor

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Massive thanks for everything you do. God bless you and your family...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

You have been showing us gently, guided by love... nudging us in alignment with truth. Digging deeper within to where the vibes resonate.
Gratitude and Love, for ever and ever VK and dearest Family.
💜🙏💜

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I never signed up at twittwat on purpose...
But, years ago, I Would discover certain folks that felt kindred spirit and I tagged along reading their posts since the very beginning...

When someone moved I followed to keep the flow of information going in our neighborhood...

It's not a coincidence that we ARE here together today.

You Mr. VK, Your Families, Your Friends, Folks Around Beautiful Terra Firma,
You Were Meant To Be OUR MAGA
Leader On Platforms For Words...
Words Of Guidance, Words Of Comfort, Words Of Blessed Truth That Settled Deep With OUR Souls. We Knew It Was Right To Keep You On Our List Of Folks To Follow As Our Guiding Light.

Thank You And Thank Yours...💕🙏💕🌼
Give Your Folks Major Hugs From ALL Of Us Tonight, And Tomorrow Into Infinity.

Y'all Are In OUR Non Ceasing Prayers, And OUR Non Ceasing Group Hugs Every Moment Of Your Day From Every Corner Of Our Beautiful Home Father God Creator Calls Earth.

God Bless You And Yours.💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🌼

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

So much love here.
You are my people.
My tribe.
My family.
Love you all very much! ❤️❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response hope saxton to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

♥️you my people, says everything♥️i am better cause of you

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️ You are very kind to us all, VK. Thank YOU! 😊

Sometimes, I know my comments are too long. LOL. But I only write a lot (occasionally! 🙃) because you give me great things to think about. You were the one who drew me out of hiding in Twitter days, when I didn't say much of anything. Thank you for taking the time to notice and for your encouragement in different ways along this journey.

This is a good tribe of people, a good band of friends who only want the best for each other, our respective countries, and the world. It's a refreshing place to be. We may all have different opinions about certain things, but we respect each other and just want the best. It's a place to learn and grow together.

Thanks for letting us be part of your journey too. You didn't have to be here to help rally the anon troops like you do, but here you are -- & you make a difference in our lives. And, yep, together, we ALL make a difference!😇

Love & Blessings to you & everyone here!🌻🌞

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

We want VK to be with us forever …. please never ever leave VK

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

LO💓E & Blessings To you T∞ Patriot❣️

(2) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you VK et al! I am reading all the beautiful comments here.... overwhelming gratitude for this family, wealth of learning and information, and a sense of belonging truly not felt before. I look forward with all my heart to meeting everyone of you some day soon. Lots of love extended full circle...
✨💕🙏💫🕊🇺🇸🌎😘🥰

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Wouldn't that be just too much JOY to even dream about?
We are so accustomed to disappointment and struggle, isolation and being misunderstood. Yet we are ok, better than ok, this is enough.
Then the possibility of even greater joys, the best is yet to come... I'm overflowing with emotion, gratitude just for this moment now, this community here.
Love you all forever.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I‘m so glad, that I found YOU ALL, DEAR PATRIOTS, here on AU ❣️

WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is truth how we learn but you are not fooling anyone here, hun!

We would have been a fookn "Wondering Hot Mess" if not for characters like you, JOS, Jfkjrfan, John John, Dan...

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

VK, what an amazing journey this has been thus far. And we know ~ The Best Is Yet To Come.🤍 My heart is full of love and gratitude for you and all the amazing souls here. There are so many things I would love to say and thank you for, but somehow I feel you already know. My vibe-o meter is soaring tonight. Truly, I feel so blessed God pushed me to join Twitter, which led me to you and on to our AU family here. No coincidences. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤍🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

@vincentkennedy I am another that has enjoyed your comms and videos. I loved your videos on Twit then you said it’s time to get off Twit so I did. I was probably about to get suspended anyway. Tried WeGo, then found you here. I wore out the Ocean Spray video you posted with the military helicopter. Kept me smiling. 😊 I’m not on Tik Tok so I never found it again. 😢 Through the years I scratched my head at your comms and hints 🤪….but here we are….still alive and still going and still loving this great country! Thank you for keeping us halfway sane and wondering who we are talking to! 🤔 God Bless you and yours and keep you safe always. 🕊🇺🇸🇨🇱❤️🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This made me choke up👀 you guys are such beautiful souls💖 so so shiny💖

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.=1336

The Wicked Have No Understanding Thick As A Brick And Selfish As Hell Their Identities Shall Be Purged Only The Lessons Shall Remain Says The Lord=1336

And When The Lamb Opened The Third Seal I Heard The Third Living Creature Say Come Then I Looked And Saw A Black Horse And It's Rider Held In His Hand A Pair Of Scales=1336

I Can Say With Confidence Satan Is Dead Buried And Burning In Hell Forever Away From This Paradise God And Jesus Christ Have
Set Aside For Their Children=1336

My Friends Set Your Heart Not On Silver And Gold That Fades Away But Rather Set Your Heart On True Everlasting Gold Of God His Word=1336

For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son That Whosoever Believeth In Him Shall Not Perish But Have Everlasting Life=1336

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Absolutely Awesome Praise God Thank You Jesus Hallelujah Information!💕👍💕

💕Amen 💕 Amen 💕 And Amen!💕🙏💕

🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕 WOW 💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

i love this auntie m, this is a beautiful number story♥️

(4) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hello Sir! While I appreciate every one and what they put in and I remember learning a lot from you when I first joined twitter in 2020, who are you Sir? Are you the wrestler? But there was this very kind man as well that everyone said was JFK Jr. dressed up as someone else and his name was Vincent Kennedy. He had so much energy and kindness and drive from the videos I saw of him then he got into a car accident and we didn't hear much from him anymore. Are you that VK? Feeling blessed to know you here no matter who you are. 💝

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏Thank you so much VK and amazing Patriot Family❤️I love you all so much...you had me at "Hello George"😍 WWG1WGA🦅us

Thank you VK, love you all

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

HOW TO USE NIKOLA TESLA'S 369 METHOD | SECRET CODE 369 TO MANIFEST ANYTHIGN YOU WANT FASTER | - YouTube

HOW TO USE NIKOLA TESLA'S 369 METHOD | SECRET CODE 369 TO MANIFEST ANYTHIGN YOU WANT FASTER |How to use 369 Method, the Nikola Tesla Secret Code 369 To Man...