hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know youโ€™re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. itโ€™s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

I never signed up at twittwat on purpose...
But, years ago, I Would discover certain folks that felt kindred spirit and I tagged along reading their posts since the very beginning...

When someone moved I followed to keep the flow of information going in our neighborhood...

It's not a coincidence that we ARE here together today.

You Mr. VK, Your Families, Your Friends, Folks Around Beautiful Terra Firma,
You Were Meant To Be OUR MAGA
Leader On Platforms For Words...
Words Of Guidance, Words Of Comfort, Words Of Blessed Truth That Settled Deep With OUR Souls. We Knew It Was Right To Keep You On Our List Of Folks To Follow As Our Guiding Light.

Thank You And Thank Yours...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ
Give Your Folks Major Hugs From ALL Of Us Tonight, And Tomorrow Into Infinity.

Y'all Are In OUR Non Ceasing Prayers, And OUR Non Ceasing Group Hugs Every Moment Of Your Day From Every Corner Of Our Beautiful Home Father God Creator Calls Earth.

God Bless You And Yours.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it