hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.=1336

The Wicked Have No Understanding Thick As A Brick And Selfish As Hell Their Identities Shall Be Purged Only The Lessons Shall Remain Says The Lord=1336

And When The Lamb Opened The Third Seal I Heard The Third Living Creature Say Come Then I Looked And Saw A Black Horse And It's Rider Held In His Hand A Pair Of Scales=1336

I Can Say With Confidence Satan Is Dead Buried And Burning In Hell Forever Away From This Paradise God And Jesus Christ Have
Set Aside For Their Children=1336

My Friends Set Your Heart Not On Silver And Gold That Fades Away But Rather Set Your Heart On True Everlasting Gold Of God His Word=1336

For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son That Whosoever Believeth In Him Shall Not Perish But Have Everlasting Life=1336

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

i love this auntie m, this is a beautiful number story♥️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Absolutely Awesome Praise God Thank You Jesus Hallelujah Information!💕👍💕

💕Amen 💕 Amen 💕 And Amen!💕🙏💕

🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕 WOW 💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Amen. Amen. Amen.
Thank you, Lord. For every moment is a gift from you.
May your love and protection unto us continue to be the guiding light that we extend into each other.
Thank you so much, Christ Jesus, for your healing and forgiveness.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Glory to God in the highest! 🙏❤️😇

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏Amen❤️