hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

🤣☕🌄 still hilarious!!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

good questions!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wishing for the long haul💙the sharing, learning, caring, ppl are good here, nobody wants you to go, will the pieces ever connect

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

am so grateful, been slow with bits and pieces, am a fookin pain, but so glad to be here, to cover you warriors, no names needed. God knows everyone of you💙

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

#GodWins . #TruthToLight

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.
He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.
He will tell you about the future. "
~ John 16:13

Thank you, Vincent.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😇VK is our Angel

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did you walk back thr time to fix the past as Juan says?

We have to go back to 1776 to fix the future.
Future proves past!
Past fixes future!

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, I like that🙏💕

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its a huge spiritual principle. going back to how it all started. happened in my own life 2008. still happening today …

(2) Show this thread

TY from the bottom of our hearts!!! VK
#FamilyIsEverything

Much Love To You VK!!! Thanks For All That You Have Givin Of Your Self To The World. The Human Race will forever be indebted to you for Your Being of Service. I Know That You Have taught me a lot about myself. Thank you for all that you have taught us in particular, about becoming closer to Jesus and helping us, to continue to raise our vibrational frequency in being of service to others, & inviting us to walk with you, through this most historic time in worlds history. it has been an honor to assist you in your cause. God Bless You!!! Thanks For Being There For Us All!!! Hats off to you Sir!!! We Have Been So Blessed to Have Been apart of Your Mission. & Seeing Your vision Come into fruition

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖💖💖

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Thanking God daily for truth tellers.

Thank you VK. Truly grateful for your presence, wisdom, truth, knowledge, guidance and vibes.

Thank you to other ANONs as well for insights, decodes, encouragement and light.

Without this AU site, sanity would have been lost.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️❤️❤️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

VK has gently led us, made us laugh, made us think, made us more aware of our own abilities and our vulnerabilities. We missed him when he was gone and celebrated when he came back again. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we will miss him terribly when his account dissappears again for good in 2023. At the same time, when that happens it will be because his mission will have been accomplished. We win. God wins. Dark to light. Thank you for your service VK.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

If you've synced enough, will you need to type or maybe you'll just know

(1) Show this thread

Great Post!

We are incredibly blessed and grateful for you VK and the VIBES you instigate! Your info, encouragement, “heads up” posts and your one liners.... Are irreplaceable! i.e. DooDoo vibes! 🤣😂

I love ALL of you ANON Fam!! 🥰🙏🇺🇸❤️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

WWG1WGAWW... ThanQ VK💞

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

you're welcome 🇺🇸

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Very grateful! Thank you!!!!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It cannot be overstated the gratitude and honor of being here, thank you VK and fellow Patriots for all your support🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎#wwg1wga

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you VK for all your help. I do not know how you do it as you seem to be up 24/7. Your sacrifices have made a difference to many lives including mine. Your posts speak your love for humanity.❤️

(103) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Thank you from just a Nobody all of this has helped me to grow closer to God and understand some of the choices i have made in my life good and bad. What fantastic journey this is. God Bless all the people on this journey.

WWG1WGA is not just a catch phrase.

❤ ya VK. ❤️ you all!

Yes,THANK YOU VK

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Well said, 17. ❤️ I have wondered these same things myself
And thank you, VK, for educating us about reality, raising vibes, and keeping the ‘merry little band of misfits’ together ❤️✨

Thank you VK 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Yes. Thank you!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Thank you 🙏🙏💛

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

yes 😍 thank you 😊

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️ Everything is connected to Everything. Thank you VK for lifting us higher. WWG1WGA

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

yes. this.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts