hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you VK et al! I am reading all the beautiful comments here.... overwhelming gratitude for this family, wealth of learning and information, and a sense of belonging truly not felt before. I look forward with all my heart to meeting everyone of you some day soon. Lots of love extended full circle...
✨💕🙏💫🕊🇺🇸🌎😘🥰

Wouldn't that be just too much JOY to even dream about?
We are so accustomed to disappointment and struggle, isolation and being misunderstood. Yet we are ok, better than ok, this is enough.
Then the possibility of even greater joys, the best is yet to come... I'm overflowing with emotion, gratitude just for this moment now, this community here.
Love you all forever.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Nothing better than looking forward to even more joy! Can’t imagine but I sure am starting to vision it all. This is an amazing time we are living in... glorious. 😘🙏💕✨😎❤️🕊