hey,@vincentkennedy, have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙏❤️ You are very kind to us all, VK. Thank YOU! 😊

Sometimes, I know my comments are too long. LOL. But I only write a lot (occasionally! 🙃) because you give me great things to think about. You were the one who drew me out of hiding in Twitter days, when I didn't say much of anything. Thank you for taking the time to notice and for your encouragement in different ways along this journey.

This is a good tribe of people, a good band of friends who only want the best for each other, our respective countries, and the world. It's a refreshing place to be. We may all have different opinions about certain things, but we respect each other and just want the best. It's a place to learn and grow together.

Thanks for letting us be part of your journey too. You didn't have to be here to help rally the anon troops like you do, but here you are -- & you make a difference in our lives. And, yep, together, we ALL make a difference!😇

Love & Blessings to you & everyone here!🌻🌞

Only people mentioned by @Spellbreaker in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Alwara Spellbreaker to her Publication

Thank you!!🙏❤️🌻😇