Am feeling a bit melancholy. Have come through some struggles in the last 6 months that don't belong in public (and partly as it's not centred on me β€” privacy of others matters, even those who treat me poorly).

The phase of waking people up so they don't do crazy suicidal sh*t is over. Not quite sure where I am heading at the moment, or where to focus my energies. Missing London, but the place makes me nervous at the moment. Missing friends, but also want time on my own. Missing family, but lots of problems there best left unsaid.

Is the hard part over, or just beginning? I don't know. How do I fit in the world when it's woken up? I don't know. What's the right balance between everyday operational stuff vs big picture thinking? I don't know.

It's been a long war, with some way to go.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Your online and in person friends (and frens) 🐸 will be there 4 U πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸΏπŸ€Ÿ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

The rollercoaster ride is hard on oneself emotions sorrows,happiness, heart ache,joy, sadness and at times disappointment severe frustration...On the flip side i know from following you from day to day week to week year after year that you/we are making a difference (all of us )on the information we put out to eachother and other newer Patriots this is a huge part of the Great Awakening as all the information we told to everyone will be recalled by everyone's subconscious they can't escape this ...we have red pilled all these people and they don't even know it yet ,when the time is right for them they will have the recall of information we have gave them ..this is amazing, good job Patriots πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Christian owner of a campground not asleep anymore

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

We need to form an Anon vacation network.
Imagine being able to travel to several towns/cities, and have free accommodations for a night at the homes of other anons. The conversations with like-minded people would be fantastic!
We could call it Truther Travel πŸ˜„
And the homes Redpill Resorts πŸ˜†
Just need a Pepe Passport🐸

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Take a break.

Sit in the sun (I know, I know, not so easy in the UK!)

Close your eyes and listen to the birds, the wind.

Take time to listen outside of the miasma.

We have to stop sometimes and pause, listen, do nothing else.

It is a great restorative.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I am in a very similar position. The only thing that gets me through each day is knowing that there is an end to it all and things WILL get better. God wins, we win. Anons are here for each other, part of a very large soul tribe. Take heart. We are all loved, and needed in this war, even if we don't know it yet.

I think most of us feel the same. We've all been through so much already.

We've lost family and friends by standing by our beliefs and trying to help people realize the truth of the world we live in.

But on the other side of this, I believe there's going to be lots of work rebuilding this broken world. Most people will still be in shock for awhile.

By remaining open to the possibilities of even more transformation, I think your life skillsets will be in demand to help show the way.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Kat Summers to his Publication

Agree with Kat❣️ Well said and true. Deep breaths, fresh water, sunshine (it will shine again!), fruits and veggies (😁) and walks and rest. Did I cover it all? Well I find that thanking God for everything while walking helps. Bless you Martin. We are with you. We are truly in this big world togetherβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Martin you are such a source of inspiration for me as I am sure you are for many others as well. I love, every day, seeing your thoughts and different moods as they spill out onto my computer screen. Hearing you say these things, grabs me and shakes me and says," Hey he is human and feeling the pressure just like the rest of us". I am touched that you feel free enough to share this side of yourself with us. I think of us here as family that have never met but are bound by the belief that we are here to do magical things for the future and you sir are a BIG part of that. I think I can speak for all of us here in saying, we are here to help if we can. Most of the things that seem to be bouncing around in your head, I am afraid we will be of limited help there but please know that if you need to talk shit out, we are ALL here for you sir. GOD Bless you and your situations and THANK YOU for all you do for ALL of us.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

I breathe and bleed the same! So probably human...

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

This may sound too simple. I’m not sure if you are a born again Christian or not but if you are, God will light your path and make it straight. I pray throughout the day and His guidance and love are sufficient for me. Politics aside, focusing on our Creator brings peace. πŸ•ŠπŸ™

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

AMEN!! I don’t know about Martin, sister, but I am born again. And I can say it makes all the difference.

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

That's Chippy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’– He has a website and I got him as a gift, stuffed Chippy, came with a book and a cup too! Adorable, many gifs.πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't know that there is a balance right now. Many of us don't know where we fit in, now or later. I know that right now, I'm thinking I'll sit this one out for a while. Far too many I'm not free to converse with because it's just too irritating. What's life going to look like when everyone is awake? It's too scary of a thought and I really can't imagine it so I don't think about it. On one hand I suppose at least there would be something to talk about, but I'm so used to just going inside myself and staying there that I can't imagine a conversation with anyone I know.
This reminds me of a friend of mine who blamed all her marital problems on her alcoholic husband. He quit drinking after 20 years and their problems are worse now than before. Over the years. everything got blamed on the alcohol and now that alcohol isn't a problem, it appears that they've decided to end the marriage. Like she said, ''We thought the hardest part was over. We didn't know it was only the beginning."

Good luck on your journey.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I wrote a book about 10yrs ago to escape my depression... Here is a page out of it... much love patriot
My life has moved me in so
many ways, raging rivers, still
waters, but the WATERFALLS
are the scariest.
But they are the Prettiest, most
Awesome power, and they
Rage on…
Just like ME

I think the hard part is changing--once again.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I spend 40 hours a week working with people who you would think would surely know the plan, who would know the real story. Nope. It is like banging my head against a wall all day every day. I thank God for my anon friends.

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

i feel the same way but i will never give up or give in, i stand with my anon friends on here an thank you for standing with me , i have lost good friends over it but i still push on because we will have our country back very soon,, WWG1WGA,, USA, USA, USA

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

I'm just glad we don't have to know the answers. We just need to have the heart and faith to keep moving. I will spread my arms and ride the waves of melancholy as they roll by... and they always do.
❀️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Thinking through the same things, I hear the echos, β€œWe were born for such a time.” I could have lived in Eden at the beginning, but I wasnt. I could have crossed the Red Sea, but I didnt. I could have sailed to America in the beginning, but I didnt. Concluding, I was chosen by Almighty GOD to guide others thru this swamp cleaning. I understand it and I can help teach on the other side. Our family is anons… TRUTHπŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸΏπŸŒ³πŸ¦‹πŸŒ»We WILL do this because its just who we are……….

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I find myself surfing the web for land for sale in far away middle-of-nowhere zipcodes

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Hang on precious Sir. It is a dilemma for sure. God is With Us. I believe we are all driving lost on the road right now. Old world has been gone for quite a while now.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

Thank you for putting , so eloquently, what many of us are going throughπŸ’— you are definately not alone…never forget you have a network of great support to lean on and keep you uplifted!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Agreed. So tired! Im also realizing that I am no longer being driven by fear of any kind really. All the month of Feb was a hellish painful nightmare an the recovery from surgery has not been smooth. now that I am almost completely out of pain, I just feel closer to God and like He is actually carryimg me through this time. It does allow me to step back and watch the movie unfold instead of having anguish about it. Deep breath - I have a feeling so many people will come looking to you for answers that you wont have tome to feel you dont fit in!

You are not alone in this place you find yourself. I believe this must be a part of the Great Awakening process that soooooo many of us are going through at this time and place.

These are the same wonderings I have myself. I don't know but I think this could actually be a good thing a part of the process. Lost, alone and everything that goes with that are signs that we are indeed leaving what was behind, letting go, moving into what will come, what will be, who we will be but not yet through the process.

I think we no longer have a foot in the old world but have not yet stepped into the new world. Or maybe one foot in each. Either way we would feel off balance, unsure lost. empty. Like being in limbo.

I think less is best right now. At least it seems that way for me.

Thanks for sharing. I feel less alone. I hope this helps you and others as well.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

You must take care of your needs.

Your mental, emotional, physical health.

That's not selfish, it's necessary.

Hard to imagine the world after this, but I'm thinking we'll all feel more at home in it.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Martin, your words succinctly describe how I feel as well. The last year has been especially hard compared to the last 20. I am not sure how things will play out, but I do know one thing for sure and that is that God will see us through. I always look forward to your posts. You write so eloquently. I am very, very grateful to have this Anon respite family. πŸ™πŸ»

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

If you're in or near Brighton, I'll buy you a cuppa. x

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

Up north still!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I absolutely feel this! Only suggestion I have is to walk in faith. God led us to the lives we live now. We trusted Him when we stepped on the path, we continue to trust that He has all of thisπŸ‘Š Chin up child of God. He chose usπŸ’–

you are right in my head….. between wanting to fight on and wanting to run for the hills

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

πŸ™πŸ’žhang in there; you are not alone;. praying for you. πŸ™πŸ’ž