Am feeling a bit melancholy. Have come through some struggles in the last 6 months that don't belong in public (and partly as it's not centred on me — privacy of others matters, even those who treat me poorly).

The phase of waking people up so they don't do crazy suicidal sh*t is over. Not quite sure where I am heading at the moment, or where to focus my energies. Missing London, but the place makes me nervous at the moment. Missing friends, but also want time on my own. Missing family, but lots of problems there best left unsaid.

Is the hard part over, or just beginning? I don't know. How do I fit in the world when it's woken up? I don't know. What's the right balance between everyday operational stuff vs big picture thinking? I don't know.

It's been a long war, with some way to go.

I think most of us feel the same. We've all been through so much already.

We've lost family and friends by standing by our beliefs and trying to help people realize the truth of the world we live in.

But on the other side of this, I believe there's going to be lots of work rebuilding this broken world. Most people will still be in shock for awhile.

By remaining open to the possibilities of even more transformation, I think your life skillsets will be in demand to help show the way.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatSummers in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Kat Summers to his Publication

Agree with Kat❣️ Well said and true. Deep breaths, fresh water, sunshine (it will shine again!), fruits and veggies (😁) and walks and rest. Did I cover it all? Well I find that thanking God for everything while walking helps. Bless you Martin. We are with you. We are truly in this big world together❣️🙏🏻