🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I keep hearing that saying in my head, “Keep your friends close” and “Keep your Enemies Closer”

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Trump threw him in the spotlight. We have a few months to go. Lets see what happens

JD was funded by Thiel who was a cofounder of Ripple. XRP

JD graduated from Yale in 2013.
He is a member of 322. Skull and Bones

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

It’s not the real Vance, so time to shove the Adrenochrome reality in the normies faces. For F sake, they tortured and ate our children!!! The original Vance was complicit.

(5) Show this thread

Mrs. Vance: “Chilukuri is from San Diego, CA where she attended Mt. Carmel High School. She received her BA degree in history from Yale University in 2007 and an MPhil from the University of Cambridge in 2009, where she was a Gates Cambridge Scholar. Before entering law school, she taught American history as a Yale-China Teaching Fellow at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China.” -India West Journal

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Who knows.... maybe the wife is related to Nimrata Haley as well. I want to puke.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

NOBODY can just change their mind from an opinion like that!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I mean, we don’t know it all…
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNfAuLPP/

There is so much Bullshit going on trust NO ONE. Not a single one of them. If Trump keeps Vance on the ticket he will lose voters. Many of us won't vote at all.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Wife of Ted (6-18-2023), ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response motley mick to his Publication

I'm sorry you feel this way. I hope you will still vote for Trump but he will win nonetheless.

In response motley mick to his Publication

I am never voting again unless they fix the last stolen election.

(4) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Central casting

dude looks like a lady lol

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

He either has some really thick eyelashes or he wears eye makeup 💄🤣

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Looks like pancake makeup and lipstick.

(2) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Expose-dispose

💯♟️💪🇺🇸🪖

(1) Show this thread

He’s made a huge mistake!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Why would Trump pick a guy who was that outspoken against him???

Trump always outsmarts his opponents.

5D chess.

Besides, Trump never left office, and most likely has JFK Jr. working with him already.

This is all part of the script to expose Vance for the crimes he has committed.

📽🎬🍿

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Or, he was playing their game to get evidence. Double agent shit. I want him to be a good guy for Christ's sake

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Trump has a history of putting people in the spotlight. Already things are being posted exposing Vance. This could be something he has to do for optics until November gets closer. If in fact we are going back to the 19th congress, and JFK Jr is the VP of the reinstated USA, he cannot be VP of this current situation. So, if the election is not held, and Trump is given back his stolen election, then perhaps that is when the real United States of America will continue, and the years of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION will be dissolved, and Vance as VP as well. Just guessing here. 🤔

(8) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Ugh. Wtf

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

♟️😉💪🦅🇺🇸🪖

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

WTF????

Retired primary public school teacher.....Christian, Patriot, Gardener, Piano player, Mother, Grandmother

Vance as VP????? Hopefully Jr. will be the one. Wonder what DT is thinking?!? I'm surely shocked. Guessing this is part of the PLAN. SURPRISE!!!!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This makes me sick! and disgusted!! Here we are in the trenches digging our asses off and this hits us in the face. Sorry, but I have no patience for these back and forth's that drain our energy. Instead, I will place my trust and faith in God Almighty. Matthew 24th chapter lays this out pretty plainly:
"Jesus warned: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming to be the Messiah,’ deceiving many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but do not be alarmed. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and to be hated by all nations because of me. Many will turn away from the faith and will betray each other, Many false prophets will appear to deceive many. Due to the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
I trust God and in Him alone do I place my love and hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKzs68T4sY

The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [Live] - YouTube

The Booth Brothers - Official Video for “In Christ Alone (Medley) (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘The Old Rugged Cross' here: http://smart...

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Agree 100%🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Love the Booth Brothers...wish they were still together.

(2) Show this thread

I shared this article because a lot of what is said in it resonated with me and made sense. Please read it and share ur thoughts.

America First? The right will get the outcomes it fights for and deserves.
https://www.readcontra.com/p/america-first-a5d

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 Remember ...we are still inside the MIND matrix. What you 'see' is NOT necessarily what it appears to be.

However, when the switch goes off/dark ⬛ then it gets REAL 🌟

Q - 25 (end of picture) 👇

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23725

Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?"
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, SHIFTING the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

- Q

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

So it begs the question...is this JD Vance 2.0. Some where JFK Jr is in the shadows smirking. 😉😊

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Looks like a version 2 to me.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thinking lots to be exposed with this guy… not only him but a web of things he’s involved with/connected to? Guess we’ll find out!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

😉 That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... 🙀

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends 🪖

🌟♟️🌟 Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess master♟️🦅🇺🇸🪖💪

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

Pence 2.0
What is he thinking

Time for us all to dig!
Search his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy. A NY Times best seller. It was later a major motion picture directed by Ron Howard and starring Amy Adams, Glenn Close and Gabriel Basso.
The NY TIMES called it "one of the six best books to help understand Trump's win."

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Ron Howard & Glenn Close are Pedowood,
big time.

Maybe this is EXPOSURE via Vance
who makes me sick, to be honest.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

FOLLOW THE WIVES 🐸

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Good Cop, Bad Cop, Thingy?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Shove JDVance in the spotlight & expose him
& his Traitorous friends? 🤷‍♀️♟️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🤮🤮🤮🤮

There has to be a reason

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

The reason 4 more years of a slow drip disclosure which nobody believes anyway 😜🤣

(3) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

😨😱😢