๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

JD Vance in his own words:
โ€œIโ€™M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesnโ€™t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.โ€

โ€œI DIDNโ€™T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CANโ€™T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.โ€

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNNโ€™s KFile found, in Vanceโ€™s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

โ€œI CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HEโ€™S A FRAUD..
I donโ€™t think he actually cares about folksโ€ฆโ€

#trusttheplan

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

This makes me sick! and disgusted!! Here we are in the trenches digging our asses off and this hits us in the face. Sorry, but I have no patience for these back and forth's that drain our energy. Instead, I will place my trust and faith in God Almighty. Matthew 24th chapter lays this out pretty plainly:
"Jesus warned: โ€œWatch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming to be the Messiah,โ€™ deceiving many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but do not be alarmed. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and to be hated by all nations because of me. Many will turn away from the faith and will betray each other, Many false prophets will appear to deceive many. Due to the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
I trust God and in Him alone do I place my love and hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKzs68T4sY

The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [Live] - YouTube

The Booth Brothers - Official Video for โ€œIn Christ Alone (Medley) (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD โ€˜The Old Rugged Cross' here: http://smart...

Agree 100%๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ghanson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glenda Hanson, click on at the bottom under it