🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan

Time for us all to dig!
Search his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy. A NY Times best seller. It was later a major motion picture directed by Ron Howard and starring Amy Adams, Glenn Close and Gabriel Basso.
The NY TIMES called it "one of the six best books to help understand Trump's win."

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

FOLLOW THE WIVES 🐸

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Yes! Let's look at his wife: Usha Chilukuri was born in India. She is the daughter of Indian immigrants. She is an attorney and listed as Democrat party until 2014. She attended Yale and also Cambridge University as a fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholar. She is Hindu.

They have three children: Ewan (born 2017), Vivek (born 2020), and Mirabel (born 2021)

Chilukuri was a law clerk from 2014–15 for then–Circuit Judge Brett Kavanaugh and from 2017–18 for Chief Justice John Roberts. She was admitted to the DC Bar in May 2019 and worked for the law firm Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP until July 2024.

Yes, Chief Justice Roberts!

Check out the law firm and their cases (oh and they celebrate pride month.)

https://www.mto.com/

(1) Show this thread
In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Ron Howard & Glenn Close are Pedowood,
big time.

Maybe this is EXPOSURE via Vance
who makes me sick, to be honest.

Yes and I have been trying to find the video with him and some young girls who are in some kind of pageant. OMG made me sick to see his face. Just like Tom Hanks.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In 2016 was President Trump forced to take Pence as his running mate. It seems like the same situation, but honestly they can't make Trump do anything. I think he would tell them to shove it!. So maybe this is for calling Vance out. Look for the finger! Lol

(4) Show this thread