🙏❤️🤗🕊️SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I know this journey is hard and extremely frustrating. But we are called and chosen to be here to make a difference. Right now, you are making a difference with your Bible posts which a lot of them helps me ponder and find calmness during this intense storm. We can only work on being patient with God’s timing. I like to think that He is patient as well. If we remain our focus with Him, He will take the faith that is so small as a mustard seed and still move mountains for us. Hang in there, Tammi. I’m sending hugs and prayers to you. God bless.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Christopher. I appreciate your kind words, prayers, and hugs. I have just been having a tough time lately. So much going on at once. I will work my way through it, with God's help and guidance. I will be okay. I will keep doing the Bible verses and prayers. I feel that is what I am supposed to be doing, at least for now. I am glad that they help so many people. God is bringing all of His children together. God bless you and yours, Christopher. Thank you again. Sending prayers and hugs your way too.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus, found me, saved me, redeemed me, now am mucking about in the brambles, seeking deliverance until his return! Banner by Martin Geddes

🙏
Psalm 18
King James Version
18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Better Life to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for this. Beautiful and helps so much. I appreciate this so much. Sometimes I forget that I really need to pay more attention. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing your servant Tammi who generously gives of herself for truth and justice. Like the souls in the Apocalypse who were slain for You Lord who cried out How long Lord will we continue to suffer? He said wait a little while longer…

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much, Anuenue. I appreciate your prayer for me. I am so blessed by all of you here. I love and appreciate all of you so much. God is so good for bringing us all together. Thank You, God. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Just keep bizzy concentrate on the things around u and take it one hour at a time lol give your fur
Babies a hug they feel your stress

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. I am trying. I just have a bad day once in awhile. It's just been going on for so long. I just hate to see what's going on around us. It makes me sad. I will be okay, with God by my side and all of you. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

I love this. Such good advice.

(2) Show this thread

Steel yourself. Do not fall for the trap that the “end of the movie is near”. Those are CIA demoralizers working to get you to quit. This will take as long as it needs to take to clear those tunnels and end the trafficking. Everything else, even this weekend’s events, are pure show for distraction. Remember that.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for the pep talk. I will never quit. I just have a bad day once in awhile. I will carry through all of this with God and you all by side. We've got this. Thank you again. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you, Kathy. I have had a few bad days. I will be okay. With God and you all by my side. I will persevere and come through this even stronger than before. I appreciate all of you so much. God bless you and yours. Have a wonderful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The anger will not pass but, It will Fade U have To Master, it and dont let it consume U fight the Good Fight! you Can do this!
🙏😤🤗

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Yes, it will and it does. I just have a bad day once in awhile. I will be fine. I appreciate all of you so much. God truly blessed me, with putting you all in my life. Thank you. God bless you and yours. Have a wonderful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I’m with you 💯! 🙏🏻❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I bet there are a lot of us. We will get through all of this though. I just get frustrated and have a few bad days once in awhile. But I know, God will see us through.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

💯💯💯💯Amen to that!!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Have you seen this video yet?

I feel like you do now

https://youtu.be/iOUurZXhOE4

In response James Dean to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Yes, I have seen that video. I will watch it again. Thank you for sharing it with me. Have a blessed and wonderful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Sending you positive vibes and prayers Tammi. You do so much for us posting here, thank you. Been awake for 28 long years. Such a long journey, but along the way God led me to peace on this journey. Now I ask God to help with the new wave…..the vitriol that has emerged in the humans around me. Another leg of a long journey of learning. 🙏🏻❤️

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Vicki for the kind words and prayers. It truly is a tough journey to be on. I think, I have been awake on some things for a long time, but others it has taken me a bit longer to realize, just how bad everything really is. I am so glad that the Bible verses and prayers help all of you. We all need them, especially with all that is going on around us. I just feel it's really important to keep God's Word out there for the whole world to see. We need God more than ever now. Thank you again. God bless you. Have a wonderful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread