Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Steel yourself. Do not fall for the trap that the “end of the movie is near”. Those are CIA demoralizers working to get you to quit. This will take as long as it needs to take to clear those tunnels and end the trafficking. Everything else, even this weekend’s events, are pure show for distraction. Remember that.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for the pep talk. I will never quit. I just have a bad day once in awhile. I will carry through all of this with God and you all by side. We've got this. Thank you again. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

We all do. I think mine are every other day! I lose faith, then I'm back, then I lose it, then I'm back. I am a yo-yo. But those are surface feelings...I know my heart is solid because, without exception, when I need to step up and give the story good to a normie and fight the battle, God provides me with the resolve and the words to get that done.

(1) Show this thread