Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I know this journey is hard and extremely frustrating. But we are called and chosen to be here to make a difference. Right now, you are making a difference with your Bible posts which a lot of them helps me ponder and find calmness during this intense storm. We can only work on being patient with God’s timing. I like to think that He is patient as well. If we remain our focus with Him, He will take the faith that is so small as a mustard seed and still move mountains for us. Hang in there, Tammi. I’m sending hugs and prayers to you. God bless.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Christopher. I appreciate your kind words, prayers, and hugs. I have just been having a tough time lately. So much going on at once. I will work my way through it, with God's help and guidance. I will be okay. I will keep doing the Bible verses and prayers. I feel that is what I am supposed to be doing, at least for now. I am glad that they help so many people. God is bringing all of His children together. God bless you and yours, Christopher. Thank you again. Sending prayers and hugs your way too.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

You are most welcome, Tammi. We are here for each other. Try to have a restful evening.

(1) Show this thread