Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I’m with you πŸ’―! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI bet there are a lot of us. We will get through all of this though. I just get frustrated and have a few bad days once in awhile. But I know, God will see us through.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it