Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE EVIL RUNNING AROUND! IT NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE ANYMORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR WORSE KILLED! I AM SICK OF WATCHING THESE PEOPLE LURK AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS! I AM ALMOST TO MY BREAKING POINT AND I USED TO BE A VERY STRONG PERSON! ALL I AM NOW IS ANGRY AND PISSED OFF! I DON'T LIKE THAT, NOPE NOT AT ALL! I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AWAKE LONGER THAN SOME OF US! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THEY MUST FEEL AND HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY! ARREST ALL THAT ARE GUILTY AND STOP THIS EVIL ALREADY!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing your servant Tammi who generously gives of herself for truth and justice. Like the souls in the Apocalypse who were slain for You Lord who cried out How long Lord will we continue to suffer? He said wait a little while longer…

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much, Anuenue. I appreciate your prayer for me. I am so blessed by all of you here. I love and appreciate all of you so much. God is so good for bringing us all together. Thank You, God. Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I appreciate all of your work here Tammi. You lift me up everyday. 🤗💞🙏